Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bath Tub Blues


May 1, 2007. It's Labor Day today as it was last year. But for you my dear Ikay, it's just another ordinary day. You are sleeping right now. Just finished taking a dip in your bath tub. Heheheh. Kala mo may pool noh. Well, you actually have a mini inflatable pool given by your Lolo Vic and Lola Jo. Unfortunately, Ate Louise unintentionally created a hole in it. Tsk tsk. You were only able to use it once.




I am waiting for James - my boss to go online at 11am today. He requested that we have a little chat eventhough it's a holiday. And I didn't mind considering that I almost didn't do anything this month of April yet
I'm getting my whole salary. Hohoho! Lucky me....and you of course as you are the first recipient of whatever money I get. I just love buying you clothes and girly stuff. Your daddy thinks sometimes I am too extravagant. Well, you are my first child...and could be the last considering my PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome... now you research on that.

The cd that effectively puts you to sleep is playing in the background as I am writing this journal. Funny how you automatically lay your head on my shoulder or anyone who's carrying you when you hear the first track of this cd. It's Lolo Vic's cd and he's the one who introduced it to you. Includes Green Green Grass of Home, Where Have All the Soldiers Gone, Moon River...those oldies songs. Hehehehe


I have to close the fastfood at 12 noon today to give our staff time for their families. It's Labor Day after all!

The pictures are from earlier this morning while you were taking a bath. You are not always that happy you know. When I start pouring water in your head, you scramble to your feet and cling on to me making me really wet. That's why I almost always need to take a bath after you do.

Love you Ikay. Your Daddy, Lolo Vic, Lola Jo, Wowo and Wowa love you too! (eventhough you're kinda pasaway na...took after your dad i guess *wink*


No comments: